Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Heees

Thanks Eileen Mic n Yu im. U 3 wan to make me cry sia! yesterday lyza irah n nash wan to make me cry oso.. alamak.. i so touched sia.. how can u guys anihow "touch me".. kekeke! I lurve u guys.. this is the blog tat i had dreamt to haf. thanks pple. the attitude pple! THanks alottt.. i Realli appreciate it guys.. U guys rawk. kekke~! yeap, i will learn to explore myself!

Life has been meaningful though mani things happened.. i didn't know how to handle, but there again, i wasn't facing things alone. thanks. I knew mani of my frens out there, had more sadness den i do.. i wanted to gif them my concern, n i hope i achieve tat.. my buddy, though she left u.. i juz hope.. u b strong.

It's a sweet 18th birthdae for me.. in deed.. kekeke. thanks pple! thanks akira n kenny budz! oh gosh..the list is so long.. heeees.


Alrites, may all of u b blessed alwaes alrites. =)

30 mins b4 my birhday ends. kee. 020205.. rawks. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home