Sunday, August 28, 2005

many thanks to the lil' one in me

dear inner-mind sweetheart

thanks for listening to me when i needed so much to tell someone. and i noe u wil b there even when everyone is asleep. thanks for alwaes being there for me when i thot i am drowning from all the events tht took place which i can hardly handle. and i noe u wil help me a lil' coz u r smarter den me. thanks for listening to my sorrowful sobs at night when i started curlin' up and cry like a lil' ger. and i noe u must b thinking i wil feel betterthis wae , do u? thanks for hearing me curse and swear when ppl got me on my nerves and i was jumpin' and yelling at the top of my voice in mind. and i noe u must b thinking tht's a lil' so unlike me rite. *grins* thanks for telling me my friends love me, and if i culd b happy, they wil b too. thanks for telling me friends last longer den anything, they r a lifetime assurance. thanks for telling me tht everydae i haf to wake up happy, so tht my daes wil b full of surprise and happiness. =) thank for teaching me to appreciate all i haf in life including my family and friends. thank for teaching me to my friends n those who r impt to me tht i love them, i miss and all. thanks sweetheart. thanks for keeping me accompany when i was alone at times and no knowing what to do. thanks for alwaes standing in my mind when i walk thru the crowded malls alone and passing the frightening stares of the unfamiliar ppl. and i noe u wil tel me becoz i m special therefore they r staring. thanks for waiting for me at home when i thot there wuld b nobody at home, welcoming my home-coming. thank for sitting by my mind when i sat thru the lonely journey to school on bus 13 in the morning and when i come home on a mondae nite. and i noe u alwaes try to distract me from thinking bout anything tht probably make me cry like the last two times. thanks for sitting by mind in the NEL mrt and block the air con when i feel so cold. thanks for reminding i haf a jacket in my bag to wear when i m feelin' cold. thanks for reminding me i haf a MD to listen to if u may not be free to hear me out at times. thanks for making life easy for me to pass when i thot i may not hang on anymore. and each time i feel so, u owaes tell me tomorrow gets better. thanks for wiping my tears for me when ther's no tissues or toilet roll. u simply wipe it off n tel me to pray. thanks for whispering to me tht it's over when i happened to think of things i shuldnt touch on anymore. and i noe u r alwaes so gentle towards me. thanks. thanks for encouraging me to stand on my feet when i fell deep into the pit and injured myself so badly. and u came running with the plasters to stop my bleeding and cut tht may scar me for life. thanks for giving me a blanket when it was so cold at nite and i was freezing. thanks for listening to my singings of every moments in my life and hearing my lines in between the lyrics. i noe u understand it when i sing. thanks for telling me tht things wil b orite to live alone without her. coz u assure me u wil b there from now and den in times of need and love. thanks for telling me tht life will still be the same like last time when i first started out alone in this world. u alwaes kip me accompany rite? thanks for healing every woes of mine when i merely forget abt it when suddenly someone rub salt to it. u fear tht i would b hurt therefore u alwaes try to heal it fast n put a layer of protective shield against any attack. thanks. thanks for making dreams sound so real. i alwaes wake up feelin' so fresh and happy. thanks for giving me a strong instinct tht i wasnt wrong. juz like tht time, n i din regret tht. =) thanks for kisssing me at my forehead at nite when i needed a lil' bit of security and love, i guess i imagined u did, and i realli felt it, sweetheart. thanks. thank for filling in the emptiness when i was alone. i never felt afraid eversince i found u living here. thanks sweetheart, thanks. u always make my life seems wonderful n happy even though there's hurt and sadness, and u always make sure tht i endure thru it and b stronger. thanks. love u, sweetheart innermind.

SIncerely yours
Princie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home