Friday, October 21, 2005

i learnt a great lesson today

i was browsing "female" they is this part they talked about "take off your clothes, You're Gorgeous!" well, it reallie boost my confidence like a 0.01% more (nuts, i guess about 5% more lahs)*giggles. there's this part tht is real hard-fact, it says
"the ideal body has been presented to us for such a long time we've forgotten it's a fantasy. It's the suffs of films, magazines and TV where all the beautiful women are slim, with pert breasts and no cellulite they're also happy, confident, and invariably get their man."
yay? make sense rite? i reallie think it makes so much sense its like i've got a big red tile dropping on my head, so much it knock big sense into me! another part was
" Stop treating ur body with disgust and contempt, and instead , learn to be proud of it. Scars, flab, wrinkles, cellulite, and all- they are proof you've lived. And besides, gorgeousness has nothing to do with perfection, so dont torture urself trying to get rid of tht saggy neck or those bouncy thighs. body parts are not what define a person"
tell me, ppl tel me! uh, what can make sense more den this does, man? it give me soooo much sense and inspiration to move on and b happy apart from the flaws i had, the times i cried, and got angry with myself because of what i cal tis imperfections. i guess i reallie has to stop seeing ourself as less than perfect, because the worst part is we let our insecurities to get us down. yay? A confident woman is the most gorgeous! ask any guys! geees! yay!
i tried asking myself, how many times haf i praised myself tht i look great, i m pretty, u noe, tht kind of lil' praise everone shuld gif themself. how manytimes someone actuallie tells u tht "u r pretty!", "u look great todae!", " ure cute", u noe, and u actuallie digress and tell them in reply "no lahs, i don look good okae, i look ugly"" yay. thinking back, i knew most of the times, i upset my besties by saying tht. i know, they love me, the way i am. but why cant i just love myself the way i am? yay. its difficult. but i realli am trying. i realli am trying. i try to tell myself tht what i got now is more than tht, i've come this far, i am almost a success case, i work and i got it. i m not near perfect, because tell me, in this world who is so perfect? who is there QUALIFIED enough to say i m not perfect? yay, ppl like warric and nasha=p. i shuld love myself. depite however the ppl may tease, it hurts somtimes, insensibly. but they know nothing. i guess i wil just haf to reinforce tht i m not perfect, and tel them, "so what, u arent tht perfect too." yay. am i rite? *winks
hmm, life been great. anyone worried bout me getting fine? yay, i guessed. i am hmm, pretty fine? yay? hmm, happy. keke. i make myself happy. doing things tht i like, hanging out with my besties, lotsa lotsa stuffs. hmm, i wanna do some girlie change. HAHAH. any suggestions in my wardrobe? i need new stuffs? *giggles
*laughs. i well. i m not spinning anymore. *laughs. err, just lil giddy. a lil. *laughs. i love u guys. *muacks.
hmm, exams are round the corner. yay. u noe what i mean. *giggles. i shal start studying ehs? keke. have to get at least a B okae. good luck everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home