Wednesday, December 07, 2005

6thdec outing!

yes. i got a new hair color. *envy me. anyways, it was just so nice! the color of my hair is marvellous, i dont care who say i am CAL(chao ah lian) or wad. it doesnt matter!

well, went out ytd, haha. so crazylicious. kekke! its quite hard to elaborate what exactly we did, cos there's too many to b elaborated. HAHA. one thing for sure was, WE ENJOYED! keke!

i asked this question: 2006 is cuming! any new yr resolutions?! yayyay. what else. lose weight, slim down, prettier. for me most of all, i wan a FB.ETUC.A. haaahahh! Dont ask me what is it. I WONT TEL U. keke! wait til' i get it, and i'll tell u. *winks.

so many commotions and pictures. see for yurself. *winks. theres lotsa laughters. weeelll, they teased tht all the Ah-Bengs are lookin' at me. *WTF. but anyways, i stil love my pink-red hair, *giggles.

madness! i mgoing to bahe and prepare to go out. omigawd. i m out like everyday. i just love it when i haf red-pink hair. hahaha! muacks! love life. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home