Monday, January 02, 2006

2nd day of a new yeAR

my last day of hols. tomoroow the hell-ish school days are here to 'embrace' me in their arms, once again. *frown

hmmms. i had gastric these two daes. so i chewed on alot of antacid last nite. weird uh. jas thot it must haf taste quite nice, and when it melts in her mouth, yay.. the rest leave for ur imagination. well, i wldnt say i dislike it. keke.

oh anyways, today, i cooked dinner. yayness. my fellow supporters have wait'd this day. keke. and of course, i didnt disappoint them. but clumsy as ever, i scalded my arm by the rice cooker. BA jie said[ 狗改不了吃屎]. and so i can onli say .. 看你拿那杯!haha. ok ok. new year alrd. i shal be a good girl.

ive dyed my hair black alrd. hmms. well, i kinda like it though. first time in my life i thot i look great with black hair! i m serious. pls dont laugh.

and so tomorrow my fella budz ah lian wil b staying over at my place. great aint it! haha. yayness~! haha!

have u ever had times where u sang a song, it gives u many feelings, but it doesnt linger any memories? well i did. and they say it was emo. I beg to differ. I WASNT! oh. in fact, i thot i was better off! ok. school's starting, and reallie, I m EXCITED. more like i m eager to see everyone in this new year, *chuckles.

aights, wonderful 2006. u must b waiting for me. here i come. Muacks! i know u haf prepared lotsa events and activities for me. i am just waiting for u to get me going, thank you. i am just so glad ure finally here. =))

oh yay. i dont know whats allthose mumblings about. muahaha. yayness, i can go to sch and see my larlings, Ling Elene Nasha IRah Mic akira~ wohooohoo~O. the thot of me excites me like it make me feel like not sleeeping toniteeeeeeeee. but no no.. preserve all my energy and i shall kiss them with all the sharings~! woohoo~O!O~! *chicken lil' dance*

okie dokie. yayness~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home