Friday, March 03, 2006

save myself from the fall

let go of ur hands
probably
i will be happy
probably
i will find a new life
i wont be withstanding these hurts

its enough
will the rain please stop pouring
will the heartache please go away
will you not turn on the lights?

my passions are following
what u wrote on ur script
as more and more parties enter
who am i to you

if i am not tht girl for you
will you stop all my life
waiting for the moments

you should be more conscious than me
that how
dedicated
gentle
devoted
are you
it doesnt fulfill loving me wholeheartedly

if only u can
just look at me
just think of me
just embrace me
and i should just be that one and only

for you
more hurt
less pain
the tears tht stormed
were equally not worth it

there's zillion beings
but only me
only me to save myself
from the dumps
i mean my happiness

=)

i am just saving myself
you never see the tears
behind my smiles
you never hear the sobs
behind my laughs
never.
and i mean never.
when will you even turn
and look at me
each time u were far infront?
when will i ever walk away
each time u were stucked behind?
when have i become so undivided
for you?
at my toughest time
i wish u were there
just to catch my tears
a drop, or two.
but not even once.
your smile makes my
whole world perfect
but your existence makes
my whole life haywire

i am just trying to save myself
okkie.
stop this spouting.
i dont know what i am talking alrd.
nevermind.
tomorrow i will still be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home