Thursday, February 03, 2005

.it's nvr the same.

I didn't think Lurve is about u and me. I noe mani things evolve in our relationship. Ur family, my family. Ur frens, my frens. Ur work, my studies. Ur Lurve, my LuRve. Ur ex, and my jealousy. U sure u din compare me to others..? Den u wuldn't say " i think u now look like.." or "U now the same as.." isn't is a comparison when u bring up sumone's name..? Neverthless, Darling, i Still LuRve u. I noe u may not understand or realise tat u compared me with others, or mayb i was too sensitive.

Aniwae, life's different this year. so mani things cropped up, so mani frens broke up. So mani project & ICA. Oh gosh, when can this vicious cycle ends? Hope by tml sia.

I so farked sia, The pint-sized ger n the babyish fox acted as if they r lovers, so intimate and wadever they do , they do it together. sIAlA! i wan to Cry in Clinical Sia! *cHey*


I went the to toilet today, den i was in the cubicle. There was this yellow pokaldot stick woman came into the toilet, though she looked soft, but her voice was blardy loud. I came out o the cubicle, she was combing her hair. As i turn to leave, i heard her saying to her stick fren, "I think I'm fat!" (T_T) *wHaDDa @!#^!&^&#!#@()@*

I was So stunned. Grrh~! HAHA.


WaLiew.. This whole week i've been reaching sch at 8. guess i'll collapse tomolo's nite! Time to recuperate sia! Hae Hae!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home