Friday, September 23, 2005

what a week!

aights! been missing out like so muchie. got so many picts, but i'll juz randomly post three okae. hah. group pictures.

WED:
i went out with my sec sch bestie, Ying, and her Poly bestie, JeSher. keke. i went to bugis to meet them, and meanwhile walking to the food junction, i binge on an apple. SO NICE~!~! hehehe. but i just don understand, what's with the ppl and my apple. wasnt it just a simple apple, and ppl are looking at me biting the apple like the apple has got worms on it! so i walked around with them browsing for watches. after tht, i juz felto crazylicious of me, cos i was hungry and i culdnt stop grumbling~! i noe i am weird. but weird has its good okae. hahaa! so i went on disturbing them. but i hope they don hate me for my blabble and nonense. hehehe. it was a real nice dae with the 2 of them! i took picts with them and its realli great! hope to hang out with them soon agaiN! keke. i pormise i wil b good ger. at least i din bully okae. im a nice ger. HO HO HO. nahz. *pukey*

THURS:
i finished sch like 3.30pm, and i went down to orchard with irah viA bus162. so irah went off to meet her godsis and i window shop around far east taka and wisma'a topshop. geeeeeees. i supposed to meet the big4 (yuzhaoBAngKenYuankai) to watch beWithMe. oh gawd. it was a quiet movie. and i m like catching the subtitles rather den the movie. kekeke. it was nice though. and we walked to coffeebean, so they were gossiping abt sum stuffs. (now don think tht guys don gossip, they do) and 'twas kinda fun. they r stil cute? 4 guys, hmmmm, but i believe they ccan do more den tht. hahaha.

FRI:
NAhz. its a freaking long dae in sch. i was like early in school. and den after 2080 2036 and tht boring elective, i went for a jog. hell hot, i look like a Pink bun after runnig a few rounds. SHit. haha. when i sat outside lect hall waiting for tht last lesson, a cute ger asked me

ger: juz now u were jogging at the stadium rite
me: yay
ger: with the dicsman rite
me: yay (twas actuallie MD)
ger: orhs, juz now when we (the PE grp) walked past u, my fren commented tht "she's got big b***s" and i told her " i think she's the ger sitting infront of me during lecture. *giggles*
me: *noob* err, ha ha ha. (shuld i luff or find a hole sumwhere and hide)

what puzzles me was not what the ger commented, what shocked me was i was oreadi wearing a sport one, isnt it...? anyways, i dont think its a compliment and neither a bad thing either. =) aights. hhee. so i din defend myself. as in, i don even noe how or what to say at tht time. I'm SPEECHLESS. i culd only.. *Smile* tht's all. life's kinda ironic isnt it. nevertheless, my fav sat is here! yay yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home