Thursday, September 01, 2005

the world in my castle

i love me. Princie me.

Posted by Picasa

hmm. life's been full recently. ups and downs? not so much. or prolly, i shuld say i can take all of it, currently. *grins*
yay. thanks ying eileen mic irah akira and folks for encouraging me to take care during my posting. but no worries okae, guys. i m counting down one more dae. yay yay yay yay yay. =)
i love u ppl!
oh yay. i was exploring photoshop and i did this picture. yay. i was like.. jumping from my chair to the bed sides and den on top of the tv den back to my chairs. my hairs r all over the floor and my brain cells are dead at least 15%. gawd. well. no choice. they call me the c-o-m-p-i-d-i-o-t. nice name
anyways, life been busy with stuffs. hehe. stuffs as in good and bad. u noe u noe. i dont know why but i felt so great about myself for the first time in my life. i am cool, for not shouting back. cool for not rebutting back at u. cool for not making a big fuss outta u. and cool for deciding to let u get out of my life. great isnt it? *winks*
well well well. u noe me. clumsiness are my daily company. i had a big time with 'her'. yay. one on my arm and one on my knee. gosh. keke.
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay .
i've been like binging lotsa food. i cant imagine the pounds i may gain at the end of the dae. anyways, i wil juz jolly well avoid the weighing machine den. ;P

oh-so, to mention, kenny, i apologise fo saying meanie word to u. i was reallie upset tht u didnt love ur life. i wanted so much to make u see how wonderful life is. but i didnt make it. i wanted to tell u tht we love u. and tht not everyone will treasure you like the wae u are. i hope u understand tht life never meant to b difficult for you. i hope u understand tht if u want to b happy, u've gotta tel urself u r, and make sure u work to it. i love u, boi. =) pls take good care. and realli reflect. my dearest buddy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home