Thursday, October 13, 2005

today's philosophy

i saw the email, my fridae account. its the first time after so long tht i remember i had an account in there. feel like writing something stupid and philsophical todae. let's begin, :)

i prayed on tht special nite
prayed for a special somebody
prayed tht life wuld be special
prayed tht it never end
it was.. long ago.

i met thee
we had great times
we watched the clouds
build dreams together
it was.. long ago.

we kissed.
we swore.
we embrace each other's love
we evn broke into tears
together.
it was.. long, long ago.

the first time we held hands
the first time u look into my eyes
and say
"u're beautiful"
the first time i cried for u
'twas gone
a long, long time ago.

we quarrelled
we messed it all up
i forgave
and i forget.
it was long, long ago.

the hugs
the passion
the closeness
the attention
i lost it all with that one decision
it was long, long ago.

the memories flew thru my times
they turn yellow
the castle were once built
but wrecked by catastrophe
it was long, long time ago.

the dreams no longer echo
and lingers
i no longer struggle
and choke with melancholy tunes
it was long, long time ago.

i am rummaging my world
with grace and happiness
i run my thots
i rule my life
i kicked 'em aside
and kissed 'em goodbye
it isnt long time ago.
it is now
and then.

i am happier.
so much more in peace.
nobody rules me.
because im in control.
it isnt long ago.
it is now
and of cos, then.
;p

nahs. so much of a nonsense not emo enuff to write a good piece. well, it shuld b something more celebrating den! hehehe!

sometimes, love just occur without u noticing it. sometimes, they left u b4 u grab hold of it. their traces are hidden with spikes of memory and agony, to remind u. it looked like a cycle of life. but i m pretty sure it wasnt meant to b like tht. although each day, we slept when dusk break into the night and wake up when nite break into dawn, yet everyday is a different day. many things tht happened in life, happens with and for a reason. i decide where i want to go, how i go abt it, and why i go with it. i made my choices, my own decisions. we cant be living a life, thinking abt how they think abt us. :) friends are the best gift u receive in life. and i wil treasure them. because i think of the times when i was single out, when i cried and was lost, my friends kept me accompanied, led me thru it, and gave me all tht i possibly need. how could i forsake their love and time for me? i thank god, and amitabha, for all i have now. seriously, i don realli noe what i am blogging now, but i just feel like yakking. ;P

well. oh yay i felt hurt abt something else, and wanting to cry in sch. sometimes it hurts to hear what u don wish to hear. i do wish i culd just ignore u and hate u. but i didnt. becos u r my fren. some things are no meant to be joke to me, because some things hurts. i noe u donno u hurt me, it wil be childish if i tel u so. it wil b more childish if u noe im crying bout' tis. but, i wished tht u haf considered my feelings, the most sensitive part of my teens years. or to say, sometimes, ur strongest defence barrier are broken down by ur bestest fren. paradoxically, they are ur pillars of strength when u fall. at least, i wil nv. aights.. enuff bout tis. i m quite sure i wil cry in a moment or two. but anyways.. nahs. i guess i forget abt it later, pretty soon. *winks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home