Friday, November 04, 2005

-The SEVEN 'deadly' stuffs-

Seven [7] things tht wil scares me...
[+] cockroachies
[+] the plush eeyore at my bedside start eeyoree-ing ( i dreamt of tht recently)
[+] girls with long armpit hairs
[+] men with extreme odour from the armpits(i nearly died on mon on the bus frm the "fragrant")
[+] no more laughter, fun, excitement, and smiles from my ppl.
[+] going blind and sick
[+] growing fat and lookin' UGLY.

Seven[7] things that I like most..
[+] chocolates
[+] hanging out with my friends! NYP, BSS, BCB. I love 'em
[+] Music and dance
[+] laughter and smiles frm my ppl, my world.
[+] a BIG wardrobe with lotsa clothes
[+]MOney for Shopping, heaven's love for me.
[+] SHOEs. yay. i wanna haf lotsa them! there' alwaes a but.. M-U-M-M-Y.

Seven[7] most important things in my room...
[+] Fan
[+] PC
[+] wardrobe
[+] handphone
[+] alarm clock
[+] TV and SCV
[+] MIRROR, tis is crucial. veri. yay. i m vain. ok?

Seven[7] random facts about me...
[+] err, i have big dreams, it is to have a chain of casket business, for goodness, any partners?
[+]i never had white bras (onli recently. oops)
[+]i am in love with sexaayyyy lingerie and diry dancing. argh, but i don do them. i aint QUALified
[+] i like to laugh when i watch horrors
[+] i alwaes haf blanket-kicking habits.. as evidenced by Elene, Chiew Lian, HUina
[+] i Pray before i sleep
[+] i sleep with fan and a comforter and blanket.

Seven[7] things I can do
[+]listening to songs, blogging, MSN-ing, typing assignment and on the phone at the same time. i done it 4 times oreadi. *winks
[+] i do household chores. sweeping, mopping, cleaning up the house. yay. modern cinder-fat-lah.
[+] i walk across the road w/o seeing vehicles. as evidenced by boyboy.
[+] i can walk the whole of orchard road and not getting anything. (-_-')
[+] i can meet 3 different groups of ppl in a single dae. hae hae. multi-dating. *winks
[+] i can see with my eyes, smell with my nose, eat with my mouth, and hear with my ears. imptly, i speak with my heart.
[+] i can laugh. *chuckles.

Seven[7] things I cant do...
[+] stop talking
[+] dance
[+] stop eating
[+] SLIM DOWN
[+] pick nose and tip into mouth
[+] save money
[+]wear bikini and dive into the sea (kill me, ppl, kill me with tht)

Seven[7] phrases I say the most...
[+] Reallie..?
[+] NArrrrr Buayyyyy. nar bey oso can.
[+] yay sia!
[+] ok ok ok?
[+] you noe you noe you noe?!
[+] si mi sai
[+] 小乌龟 小乌龟 吃饭要细啧慢咽 妈妈便秘第十天 为什么那么可怜不能呃大便 
好可怜 好可怜


Seven[7] celebrity crush...
[+] Andy
[+] Sam Lee
[+] shawn Yue
[+] Tom Welling
[+] MarioN
[+] NONO
[+] cute boys with skin head

Seven[7] peeps that I love to see them doing this quiz
[+] some i wished to see oreadi done, kenny and corrine
[+] elene
[+] princessa
[+] Lisa
[+] esther
[+] ZAvier
[+] princessie
[+] hmm. just copy n paste n do. n ask me to see. heehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home