Friday, November 25, 2005

unpredictable life

life is unpredictable. dont u think so. a moment, u r happy, nest moment, u may be crying. i am 18. and i am thinking like so many things. so many fears. it feels like i never want to grow up now. it feels like i wanna cry my whole lungs out now. it feels like i wanna be mummy' hirl forever. it feels like i wanna be pampered now. it feeels so many feelings. which is which. i have totalie no idea. my uncle died an unnatural death while he was driving. he survived all the illnesses he had, and died while driving today. i dont know. it feels like life is so unpredictable. totali. i dont know if its awesome. or if its wondrous. prolly, destiny reallie am playing the bigggest part. u cant stop things from coming in. i've gotta accept life like it i. meanwhile, live it to the fullest. i know. i apologise, sincerely, to the one who saw me tearing today. i am sorrie. i feel weak at tht moment when tears were unbearable.

i love life still, cos they taught me many valuable lessons. sometimes, it takes a hurting journey to learn something. still. =) thank god. i had lost friendship once,when i was in love, now that i had all the love from my friends, i nv want to lose it again. its not like i wont fall in love again. however, its doesnt mean i wil too. arghs. "whatever". (jenhuei taught me tis, =P)

well. i m gonna like do some changes/investment to myself. yay. hmm. to package myself. orites. i hope i get to shed off like 5kgs? arghs. take care peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home