Saturday, December 10, 2005

awful rehearsal day

today is the worst day i ever had, or i would, the worst time tht gave me the worst feeling i had. its reallie the worst feeling i ever had, it broke me into pieces, and the feelin' of running away i ever had was jus tingling at the tip of my throat, and i felt like bursting out in tears and cry out loud in the studio. (nahs, if i ever done tht i'll prolly kill myself den)

u know. its reaalie taking its toll on me and i tell myself if there's this big hole on the ground i wuld haf buried myself deep inside, and i MEAN DEEEEEEEp inside.. omigawd. its a total brain-fooking time of my once-in-a-lifetime-18-yrs-old. i feel so so so so so so so so upset about myself.

i feel gray. very very gray. my mates were like SIAn1/2, and yet we haf to keep on encouraging each other. thank god, they are motivating and encouraging. thank god. i reallie appreciate tht. thank god. amitabha. i wil practice, practice and practice. it just didnt LOOK AND SOUND RIGHT when we dance. the biggest fundamental difference are just like EASTERN V.S WESTERN or u can simply compare .. arghs. i shan't compare. ITS JUST SO SO SO SO SICKENING.

Nvm. i kept telling myself. prolly everyone started out lidat. PRolly, they started out like us, mayb even worst. BUt nevertheless, they are doing so damn well. one day, one day we'll b like 'em. we just need time. yes.

everything will turn out fine. yay. performance is in one week's time though. i will try my best. everybody, take care. i set my journey and make myself busy, hope all of us haf a fruitful year cos 2006 is coming. =)

supposedly i didnt waste my months of 18-yrs-old mayb the first 8months of 2005 but by anyhows, i did many wonderful and self-gratifying events tht made my life more .. eventful? errm, limited vocabs today. cause of the ... i haf limited space for expression today, so many things cramped in my pea-sized brain and yet to b able to express it all outta my lungs. i just need a very good sleeep. i guessed. i am just worn out.

now i know how it feels like to b the "youngest" in the world. its just didnt feel good at all. not at all. well, KHeng, suck it all back and stop sulking. tada`~ *POUTs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home