Sunday, January 08, 2006

SAturdays are meant to b boring..

okie dokie. saturdays was meant to b a borig day for de unattached, and i thot when i haf class on a saturday i wil b loaded with lotsa activities.. but WHY HAS IT GOTTTA SHIFT TO A WEEKDAY?! what a new year to start off..

with the over-loaded of assignments and graded proj piling up on my back, i feeel unconventionally olddd. *heave a great Sighhhhhs. dont talk about celebrating a happpy birthday.. lets we say pass alll the coming challenges. 7 modules, 6 graded presentation.. i dont knowabout practical or the tests to come. i only KNOW the week b4 CNY, i better pass my BCLS practical and THOERY TEST. OR else.. i better drop myself into the pit pool offfff shiiiiiittt and get DROWN.. OH-NO! CHALLENGES! YES.. i SHUld LOVE 'em. i try set my ass learning den. *brainfooked* corrine preettaay, remember my skinhead thickbrow louis if i drop dead.

aights. i went out with momm and daad to Chinatown. so were the crowds of chinese over there, and waiting for the firecrackers to burn our ass and jump around like mad lions roaring and cheering in the crowd and fanning ourselves like the big head dolls start the new year! met coussie Ling and bf and neph Alan, uhuh!! he grew up and look more cute!omgg. kids kids kids..i still remember the days when he and other kids hang around and bully me. i m serious. i looked big at tht time, bu i was easy to bully..

so much of a commotion, we started waiting like at 7pm, outside the CK. and so cooling, the weather, first time, in my 18yrs of life (turning 19 actuallie), standing in a crowd while i still feel cool and not sweating. but of course i was fook'g irritated by a CHAO AH LIAN who acted CHIO and SUper LOUD and her sense of sarcasm has totallie turned me ooff. okae. dont let me see u again. its a spoil. aights.

thts not the end of a boring sat. when i got home, i received a fren request on frenster. okie. its prettaaaayy shoocking i would say..? i dont care if u r reading. i thot it was my sis's female colleague, and when i check it out, i feel like i just did a sommersault infront of the comp. *stun* well.. err... 30 yrs old is kinda old for me alrd.. whats more its a teacher. aights. *sighs.

nowadaes, i reallie think tht guys either shock me with their words or kill me with their emo-ness. pls pls. plss. this is my new year. whatsoever it may be.. pls dont do tht to me.

i m a human beings too. i cant be happy alwaes, i have times when i am reaallliiie low. alrite. and low times MEANS S T R E S S.

aights. gotta work hard alrd. deadlinesss are meant to b reached.. and i would stand at pit shouting, "N N BBBBBBBB! TRYING TO SHOT ME DEAD RITE!!!"(-_-'") enuff of all this.. it doesnt help at all.. *sighssssssssss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home