Sunday, February 06, 2005

.BuSy.

Keke, this Blog was originally created by eileen mic n im as my bdae present/surprise. i was so touched. keke..

They taught me how to blog, keke, so great. i LuRve this feeling of doing things on my own. keke. It was nice!

I was busily editing my blog, keke. SO muchie tat i forgot to update. These few nites i was out in town wif mummy to help her carrie the new year stuffs. gAwd! It was REALLIE Heavy. kekke.

I walk thru' bugis new streets, tey were so mani shops n so mani things tosee. It was fun. I LuRve to shop over tere.

GRRH! Guesss wad, the skirts cost 10 bucks onli! and blooody hell.. the L size is 0nli 27 inch.. SHIT! I nid to SLIM down MORE.. Sob Sob! 27 inch! GAWD!!! I waS (T_T) *stunned & Shattered*

ARhhHH! Why DID i Eat SO muCh wHEn i wAs young! SHuld haf reject all mummy's temptation!! HeeeS.


And And And And.. i saw a few of my sec sch juniors.. oh my gawd.. they were bloodily *tOot* bit*hy, so much of make up! so much of ShortieS, So much of attention seeking, so much of Noise! So much of AcTing.. EEESSSSSSSHHHHH.. I feel like *pUking*.. I think they donno wad is Call Human. They r like a bunch of pink monkey walking the streets to get new bananas man. ESSHHH!

OOps.. I din mean it. KekE. ChiLL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home