Saturday, July 02, 2005

Thanks Dady!

there's tis veri sweet guy
whom i cal him
"daddy fazel"
he's a real good father
he support whoever i am wif
listens to my problem
n gif words of wisdom to me
now
he bought me 2 free tix
"initial D" todae
for me n mel
he said his purpose was to
hope we gals enjoy each other company
he's sweet
and a good daddy
thanks daddy fazel
love u, dadddy.
=)

My mel monster.
like i promised
i had to write abtwad happened
ya?

'twas a sat 19/06
i went out wif my
gf my 2 sis to the KTV
b4 i left to meet my prata frens
i sang "ni zui zhen gui" wif her
when i left
i knew she wan me to stay
but she allow me to go for tis nite
wif my frens, to chill abit
i told her i wuld b back
first bus or 6plus 7
and she nodded

i met a whole lot of them~!
twas fun~
as ever
they r stil like they were
crappy
cheeky
funnie
retarded(no la)
sot blood
i reaallie feel great!
a whole lot of memories flush back
twas a lovely nite out wif them
mel msg me goodnyte
so i assumed
there was no nid to reply
we went to the bridge
where i used to stay
Gino n king were dancing
so i took picts of them!
but gino kept dancing behind king
donno why~
so picts i took were
ASSUMED to b KINg onli

i had breakfast wif liang n NA
i reached hom at exactly 7am
n when i tried to gif her a hug
she shoved me awae
and said sternly
"I want to go toilet"
wad was it supposed to mean
even when i tried to tok to her
she ignored me
i told her in the noon
"can u tel me wad had i done wrong"
"rite, if u wan to ignore me
den ignore me FOREVER"
she remain silence
at nite
when she loaded the pict to the com
she ASKED
"WHO IS TIS GUY IN THE PICT?"
and i was stil smiling saying he is
my senior n schmate
they were dancing cheekily
so i took their picts
guess wad
she asked for one pict to
be deleted
n i say can
she deleted ALL THE PICTS
slamming the keyboard

the nex moment i went to her
and said
"mel kuek,
i seriously think
i don deserve all tis treatment"
i cried upon saying tis
she showed guilt
but it was too late
i walked awae

when she was booking in camp
she wanted to kiss me
i shunned n kissed her cheeks

we noe it hurts
but i thot i had enuff
if i gif in again n again
i get tired
i was oreadi too tired..
i noe at tis moment
toking things thru' is the best
n i noe
she has a bad temper
she lives in her own world
she owaes avoid the truth
i thot
we wil nv make it thru..

the nex dae20/06
was my sis birthdae
after the party
we tok it thru
i was calm
n peaceful
cuz i noe
i wasnt at fault

when i asked her
why did she deleted
all those PICTs of my buddy's
she thot it was amusing
i said
"yes.i want to noe.
cuz u r disrespecting my frens"
she felt offended and said
"So u mean to say u took pict
of onli a guy in particular
r u trying to tel me
u like him?"

at tat moment..
i reallie feel like stabbing
myself to deathh
after been thru a year
i gaf her all she needed
love cARE concern
respect freedom frens time
do i deserve all tis
she is treating me now?

i asked for a timeout
cuz after one long year
384daes
and i stil don earn her trust
i reallie thot
wad was the point of being
together
she got violent ard 2plu
in the morning
i noe she wuld wan to leave the house
i blocked the door
n she got so violent
but she din hit me.
n i noe she wuldnt.

i went to work
everything went well
i thot i can cope
cuz i don remember anything
n i thot i wil gif up
onli when i reached home 9plus
i saw her at the opposite bus stop
my heart sank instantly
our motions slowed down
the memories all came back
the hurt all came back

i went home
they told me she wun b back tis weekend
n they picts were restored
the prob is i wasnt mad at her
whether the pict was restored
its the hurt tat
i don get her trust
after all tis time

i cried
tears came flowing
non stopping
i stil love her
like i owaes do
i stil remember her smile
her moves
her child-like expressions
the wae she tok
the wae she luff
the wae she kissed n smell my hair
everything
i sobbed thru the nite

she msged me
"we may argue, quarrel,
may oso say things 2 hurt
each other,
it gets worse b4 it gets better
but it's alwaysour luv
tt keep us 2gether.
so i'm not gonna leave u.
i still lurve u wif all my heart.
Dear ,plz forgive me!
i'm think you every now n then..
Everynite i've been seeing
the video clip dat u saved to my hp.
Each time i see it,
my tears will automatically grip down.
i really miss u..
BAdly! i really do.."


on thurs
i asked her
"u realli dowan to cum back
on sat"
i noe she wan
but i said
"i haven sae i wil forgif u kae"
=)
the silly darling of mine

twas sat
she cam home
but dared not look at me
we were calm
n tok things thru..
we luffed smiled
embraced.

i felt great n honourable
cuz it was the fist time me n her
we tok abt philosophy of life
we face tis world w/o avoiding
i love tis kind of feelings
i love toking to her abt life

it was a great thing
i made it thru wif her
i reallie lurve her
n i told her
"no matter wad happen
u wil owaes b in my heart"
i promise i wil remember her
cuz tis a promise of
my own life
my own principle

i mean it.
cuz she noe
i nv lie to her ever b4.

we treasure
each moment we spent
now n then.
=)

had to thanks in appreciation
to
Eileeen
irah
Elaine
jie
rain jie!

oso
lian
joanne
nash

hehe. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home