Sunday, May 22, 2005

Satur-dae out

AieshH~~
todae went to collect fotos
I think it totallie SUCKS!
The bloody hair
EEEEEWWWWWWwwW..
GoSH
i was out the whole dae
i wore my new denim skirt
GEeeS
i lurve ittt~~
yesh
i'm fat
SO WADDD
=P
i lurve myself kae
Ytd
mel did manicure for me
KEKE
it was horrible initiallie
cuz she painted out of my fingernailS
and it's BLACK
ehehe
afer touching up
and putting flowers onto it
i think it looked okaes
so i stopped yakking
GEeS
i watched
AMITYVILLE HORROR
FUk~
it was DARn NICe!
I watched House of Wax ytd
i think tat guy looked like
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKEEz~
PARis Hilton is SEXXxxxY
REd LingeriE
WOO~
*thinking of a new item in tis month's shopping list*
ahaaaha no la
oritey
MEl is OUT
she went for a gathering
and now she is at ktv
oritey
peraps sum daes i wuld like to
spend time as such wif my frens
yeah yeah~
Fair n Square rite
hai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home