Tuesday, November 29, 2005

reflections

aights. i dont know what to update either. hmms. well. been lacking in sleep since last thurs.
lotsa drama in my life. went to the praying ceremony at sengkang.
it ended like 12 plus and i had to rush home cos next day is stil a MORNING working day.
well. at least i didnt play my day out today. i Did report writing and i passed report. keke. *sighs

sometimes i spend a minute thinking about everything i have in life. i realise how sweet and great the life i am leading now. at least now, i feel so much less hectic. so much relax-able. so much of laughters. so much of myself in this lil world of mine. no longer a world divided into so many pieces. i m in one piece. i wanna thanks somebody for a sudden reminder via a sms saying tht "放下并不是忘记过去,而是把现在提起;把握这一刻". prolly, after all this while, after tis while, nearing 4months after breaking up, i feel so much more easier about myself. i grow to love myself. it doesnt reallie matter whether i gets somebody at the nd of it, it only matters, whether i had live a good and wonderful, eventful, meaningful life since then. well. i did. i supposed. *chuckles.

i sat at the ledge the other time alone, during the chalet. so many thots. sometimes i wuld rather stay single. becos i feel better. *smiles. sometimes, i feel like i wanna get attached, but only to realise tht theres reallie no such need, becos i realli can take care of myself. i learn to be stronger. and given my stub, i dont think i want any commitment. and the fact tht i learnt no more dependent on someone, i find myself living better and happier. i m not fragile, darlings. well. its not up to me to say this, i know. prolly my fair princesses would be yelling at the top of their voice when they see this. well. its better off at least i m straight now okae. so theres nothing u 3 shuld b yelling about. *laughs. i know i've been like nagging to princessa and princessie tht if theres a good catch, pls catch. well, u 2 shuld catch. my main concern became more focus on all my friends. i no longer wanna lose them again. i m telling myself this alot of times.

what hell care. *laughs. besides, hmms, if only my heart start to beat faster.. i noe its coming. :) it just not here yet. *grins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home