Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

okies. i saw this t-shirt writing "explain to me again why do i need a bf?" hahaha. well, here's the reason, I DONT NEED A BF, but THEY NEED ME. haah. kinda lame. i just thot of crapping todae. okies. haha! i think i've been a nuisance pranking ppl tht i wan a bf i wan a bf, in actual fact, I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND YET

u see. there's many reason why i dont want a boyfriend, or whatever a cute one or not. it doesnt matter to me anymore. because i thot about it, i want more freedom. i can never stand ppl calling me up and ask my whereabouts,what am i doing, u noe. PERHAPS, its being polite, i appreciate, and i onli report to my parents okies. whatever romance i've watched on TV, there are just propaganda. i cant take it for reality. just like beautiful models on the magazines, i can nv be perfect like them. nobody is perfect. i can onli be myself, who i realli am.

a boyfriend is nothing. i rather spend time at home sleep, watching tv, gorging junkies, hang out with friends, go temple with my mum, dance with my friends.

i dont know. this was what i m thinking. now. was talking to nasha. well, dont know to generalise them, or not. mayb, just as we r being generalised by guys oreadi. just as i know, 10 guys, 7 disapppointed me, 1 is gay, 1 changed sex, 1.. i dont know where is he. hiding. i m not going to play hide and seek spending whole life finding. THIS wil b CALL wasting YOUTH den. keke. aights.

hmms. grouchy i sounded today. well. why cant i? HA HA HA. yayness. i just wanna be isolated. nasha, i was kidding about turning crooked again. COS I NV WILL. *smile. and my dear princess, i was kidding about finding a bf. u noe i wont find anyone anyhows. because, i believe, i may nv wan a second time. i wouldnt say forever. but at least for now. for as much as i can take care of myself. WAHAHAHA! 2006 cuming! i wll b a yr older den. and.. hmmms.. arghs. i dont know what-spoutings-goes-on and okies. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home