Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my wednessday

i just wanna blog. i'd rather cry though. i reaallie dont know what shuld i do. its been on my mind. i went out alone at nite. sitting on tht quiet bus to my fav hang out. i walked around with the mp3. blasting, but i wasnt listening.

i shop around. there were nothing. the place were still as the same. nothing changes tht much. still as much crowd. my comfort zone. the way i walk in the crowd, searching for familiar faces, it never change. at least, tht is the place, where i find myself seeking refuge from. or rather, just a short walk, it brings me calmness, and peace in mind.

my first time falling in, feeling the lil ache at the lil corner of my heart. prolly i was falling sick ytd. but i swore, i will tell the truth one day. i will not hide. i am just waiting. and one day, be it stay, or gone, whatsoever, i will tell. i dont want to regret anything in my life. i dont.

in my heart
i can no longer hold inside
all of the love i used to hide
i'll always be with u until the very end

maybe this is the song tht makes me emo.arghs. but i like this song. =)

okkies. today went for card reading, however, my highness doesnt want to reaD FOR me. and so i culd onli ask, "so when can i get a bf?"
and she actuallie replied " U?! whenever u want u will get!"
OMIGAWD. i dont think this is so!

okkies. i've plans tonite. go hang out, and den go home in the morning and go for class. woohooO~! i think i m like soooooooOoO good. crazy. i've been thinking abt working over the weekends. just wanna feel tired, rather den lazy. and mae myself work hard, earn tht money and shop. i wish my studies gets better. yes. i shuld. =) i shuld. okkies. other den tht, let everything move by itself. =)

okkies. goodnites folks. i m leaving for hang out. byes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home