Monday, February 07, 2005

.AttiTude siA, NyP.

SiaLa~! MdM Wong Attitude sia! I guess tat's juz the wae she rule us..

"Where's ur lanyard! Don run awae!"
"U better dye back black color i tel u! LAter kena allergy to dye n Die"
"Don wear flip flops to sch! later u fall and fracture ur nose bone!"
" I noe wear big hoop ear rings veri nice, but if anione accidentally pulls it n ur ear tear, u ask for it."
"First warning write down ur name arh!"
"second warning I'll book u! get reAdy 50 bucks hor!"
I tell u nvr argue wif a lecturer~!"
"I can send u to girls' home a year fo reformation!"
"U bette gif me ur names or i'll send u to the director"

Siala.. i spend my one hour listening to this old lady wif short hair nagging n yelling in room 605. I think she've got attitude. i think she is jealous of my multiple ear holes. i think she is envious of my not-too-long-not-too-short hair. I think she is green abt my youth. I think she is irked by my attitude. I THINK SHE I EVRYTHING I THOUGHT!

Nevertheless, we had an exciting scene over there. MdM wong wAs stationing at one spot b4 she came into out room n caught a ger wearing 2-pieced top ( one sleeveless n one spaghetti inside) , the main issue was, she was not wearing lanyard too. (This ger is So PooR fish, got caught out at th corridor!)

The ger STORM into 605, and i mean storm in as in she rampant wif rage and blood-shot eyes and blitz at MdM Wong. it's more like defence den attack la though..

Gerl: IT's UNfair TAt U caught me! CUZ there's SO mani PPl In the corridor not wearing LAnyard! And the guy there, why didn't u catch him! (siala.. she sabo ppL sIA..)

MdM Wong: IS it. Okae, let's go out and see.

Gerl: COME LET'S GO!

And tis cannonade fling open the door ( actualli she donhaf much strength la uh, she juz trying to portray to us how angry she was u see..?)

And b4 cannonade left, she shout at the door, "This is not spaghetti( the outside), THIS (the inside) is spaghetti!!"

SHE RAWKS, I mean who would ever tok to a lecturer lidat sia.. Alamak. SO i took off my Shoe laceS and lent to my senior a.k.a classmate cuz she is wearing slippers. kekE~ Thanks Yuan Kai for teaching me sia.


MdM Wong cam back : SEE, I told u don argue wif lecturer rite. It's onli the first warning and i din ask u to pay 50 bucks yet rite.

And so, she continued her speech on NYP's rules n guidelines (whadda HeLL..) and whatsoever.. and she's oso from the WHO. I mean WHO cares whether she is from WHO anot.. she juz like to show off and telling across a message :U better FOLLOW ME.

siaLa. she's fierce.. Aieeee..

Orites, it's new year's eve tomolo. GoSh..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home