Thursday, April 14, 2005

.i noe why.

After hafing weeks of
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ruminations
i finallie understood
why had i been kinda stressed up wif school
i am waiting wif irah now
for time to strike 4pm
there was onli two of us @ LTK1
guess wot
we saw the whole gang
marched passed us
probably don even notice
our existence
now dat it hits the bell in me
is it like Einstein's theory
_____________________________
Albert Einstein (1879–1955). Relativity: The Special and General Theory. 1920.
XXI. In What Respects Are the Foundations of Classical Mechanics and of the Special Theory of Relativity Unsatisfactory?

"I am standing in front of a gas range. Standing alongside of each other on the range are two pans so much alike that one may be mistaken for the other. Both are half full of water. I notice that steam is being emitted continuously from the one pan, but not from the other. I am surprised at this, even if I have never seen either a gas range or a pan before. But if I now notice a luminous something of bluish colour under the first pan but not under the other, I cease to be astonished, even if I have never before seen a gas flame. For I can only say that this bluish something will cause the emission of the steam, or at least possibly it may do so. If, however, I notice the bluish something in neither case, and if I observe that the one continuously emits steam whilst the other does not, then I shall remain astonished and dissatisfied until I have discovered some circumstance to which I can attribute the different behaviour of the two pans."
____________________________________

Well, i donno if u guys understand this quote
but aniwae, tis is abt physics okae
i'm juz stating in terms of my feeling
Orites i try to elaborate kae
Gas range = the situation
two pans = groups of ppl
(one group r my frens, the other group ..?)
Steam = the passionate feeling i had for tat group
Bluish colour( gas flame) = the 'X' factors tat
make me feel happy wif tis group n not the other
Hmm, understand?
Okae, it's juz like
i m able to blend in tis group
but y not the other?
they looked the same
or of same 'name' in terms of r/s
but how come
with the "steam" i haf in this "pan"
i am not able to to haf
the same "bluish flame" in another "pan"?
SO NOw
like Einstein's last sentence
"i shall remain... difference behaviour of the two pans"
i guess i foud the real reason!
AhA
i think most of u wont understand
tis long entry i've wrote rite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home