Monday, April 11, 2005

.mugging.

I'm mugging. *sounds real*
Ah Haha
i think so la uh
i'm not a perfectionist
serious, i'm not
well
my wound has not been realli healing
so i thot i juz..
i realli donno.
but definitely i haf no intentions
of going back to the the clinic
i think so
it's been bleeding
and it dripped outside my room
i was traumatised
coz i still haf activities ahead
like orientation and stuffs
i donno
i guess i haf made quite
a number off ppl who dislike me
but aniwae
i guess i wil wan to go
to the temple and pray
it's been a long time
eversince i haf a peaceful mind
so mani things
so mani problems
sumtimes it makes me think
does speaking truth made one being disliked
but aniwae
i think i shuld cut down
on words like "F**K"
haha
i muz learn to b more
word-friendly
HAHAA
sumtimes u were disliked
for the wae u r
OOh
may i nid to reflect on myself den
heeeeeeeeeee
aieeeeshhh
my shoulder is kinda aacheing
it sems like eveywhere is a headache
to me
oh goshhh
my club adidas brazilian green jacket..
*wave goodbye*
aniwae
i believe frens wuld b for a lifetime
eventuallie
u still forgive but nv forget
sumtimes even forsake n don remember it
or juz let go of tis frenship
so mani choices
juz pick one
it aint hard rite
frens r my spiritual pillars when i fall
i still haf them afterall!
hees
thanks eileen irah mic lyza nash yueying akira
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home