Friday, April 01, 2005

.freaky boring dae.

god.
todae is a damn boring dae
i slept the whole afternoon
grrhh
well
sum ppl r realli farking attitude
u think by doing tat will make us guilty?
oh boi
i think u've got ur wernicke's area broke down
cant u SEE how PISSED i m wif u
oh god
i wonder if u haf severe cataracts
God, i'm sorrie for using SUM abusive language
BUT
u shuld understand how he is like better den me
do ya? my lord?
(oo, i'm not a christian, but i respect god)
-the following MITE instill discomfort after seeing, PAISEH-
it's quite fruitful todae
mum hold my hands
and tok to me
she said
they wil b going to indonesia
to do grave-visiting
it's the place tat i went b4
it's scary.. delapidated n quiet
wif long, long grasses
chilly wind
and wif no lights or lamp post
earlie in the morning
u culd feel sumone beside u at times
there seemed to b sumone hiding
under the light of ur torchlite
u feel sumone breathing behind ur neck
but u noe there's no one else there
ther were big centipedes gliding fiercely round the grave
a small hill of soil behind the grave
standing on top
u can see the whole other graves
Mummy say daddy is going too
she looked into my eyes
telling me tat things r unpredictable now
natural castrophe, man-made disaster
nobody noes when wil our house be shaking nex
she said they r going by cruise
and she herself may not noe wad happened
the amount of worries
n sadness surmounting in my eyes
she wan me to study hard
n if i culd, b a doctor
help the poor and aid the needy
she said no matter wad happens
she wan me to b strong
and look far
despite how ppl may look down on me
despite how ppl roll their tongues behind my back
she ask me to b strong
if ever ppl put me down
she say don b afraid
she taught me wad is retribution
i noe mummy's words of love
i lurve mummy
mummy, u'll be back by my side ya?
i will pray to god evrydae
mummy, i lurve u mummy.
thanks for feeding me fat in the past
cuz u allow me to see the cold faces
and act bravely
mummy i lurve u~
I'll mug for exams n
wait for u n daddy
and we'll all go for a movie
n luff inside the lift
Mummy, i lurve u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home