Saturday, April 02, 2005

.THe Surgery.

Oh Fook
i woke up at 9 todae
i was full of anxiety
i was about to go for my surgery
scheduled at 11am
oh shi-ateee (shit)
i cant imagine
wad doctor Looi is gonna do to me
i culdnt eat much
mummayy u'll b there riteee
dadddayy i'm SCARED
here i arrived at the surgery
OMIGAWD
it's freaky cold in here
i haven seen Dr Looi
wonder how doe he look like
"GOH LEEKHENG, u can enter NOW"
Uh.. so fast arh..?
i swallow one mouthful of saliva
i felt butterflies in my stomach
Ohhhhh... Shhhiitttteeee...
Mummaay u don luff at m kaesssss
"ttzzzEeee Tzzzeeee tzzzeeee"
Huh.. wad's tat sound..?
it' freaking me out (<__>)
"Cum" Dr Looi say firmly
he smiled den, "u prefer to sit or lie down?"
"............"
"okae la, i think u lie down better"
*Nod Nod*
*chiin chinn cheng cheng chin chin cheng cheng*
Dr looi preparing his equipment
he operate the electricity
for burning tat "idiot" on my foot
"tzzeee TTZZEEEE TZZZZeeEEe TZZZEEEeEEee"
OH Gawd!
the SOUND ITSELF has stooppped my heartbeat~
he prepares the anaesthesia
(@____@) why is it sooo... big..?
*he injects in anesthesia*
"ARHHH!!!!!!............"
i was twitching like an earthworm out from the soil
so PAINFUL... *SOB SOB SOB*
but den i din intend to cry sia.
I had the sudden urge to luff instead!
" i testing arh"
he use a pincer to poke my foot
MAGIC! No sensation at aLL!
Here it goess..
"tzEE TZeee TZeeeee"
the voltage was 22 n he graduali increase to 30 ehh..
I smell CHAO TA!!!
Dr LOoi still say
"EH, LIke salted FIsh smell Ar!!"
Mammmmmayy was luffing!
At on moment , i peeped
guess wad! smoke was rising from my foot!
WALAOOOO. I culd feel h use a scissor to cut a skin from my fooot
mummmmmaayy say it looks like opening a can
the machine hung on the wall was disturbing me~
It produced a "Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
like those in the drama
died n the heart reader "tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
same here
my heart oso nearly go "tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..lub-dub.. lub-dub..tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
siala.. the chao ta smeelll veri strong
"jin chim, sio diao yi eh tao jiu buay ko sei liao"
( means veri deep, burn its head den it wun cum out again)
FINAALLLIE done~!!!
phew.. the thing hole is so deepp.. n still got dark crust..
like chao ta... scaryy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home