Friday, July 22, 2005

hoho, ruined. great isnt it?

haha. u noe wad, when i get angry once, i told 2 person "don bug me n i wun bug u" but too bad, they don understand the meaning of it. anywae, rite now , the whole frenship is ruined. i don trust anyone. no more. coz two gers r at two extreme side. mama told me sumthing. now i changed my mind who i want to trust. even times when i cried over "oppo of sunshine", she now cried saying we r fake. fucking fake. that's wad she sae. ya. i felt hurt. but i nv deny wad i said. i was saying we din mean it not saying we deny it, we r asking her to take her time but don forget. well, there r too mani miscommunication. anywae, ya. we r fuckers. rite now, i guess we don haf frenship anymore. i do feel like crying. cos both r my darn good fger frens jus 2 weeks ago. hahaha.
anywae, nobody can tok thru u. and i jus feel tht, i m happy tht i haf a good life wif my poly frens.
rite now, her frens wil think i m a fucker n sucker. but anywae, haha. i can jus laugh it off. everything was ruined coz of "TEMPER". hahah. but apart frm being a fucker, i still wish her good health. probably i ruined it by saying " i wun bug u, u wun bug me" hahaha. anywae, it takes two hands to clap yay. means they din say sumthing, i wun say in reply rite.
haiya. nvm la. i tis year fan tai sui. suan liao la. soon, time wil take over everything n this woes will b heal. hahahaha.
be it the memories, they wil jus fade awae la. frens, now r jus so subjective. hahhaa. communications is the rite wae of establishing good r/s. i wil not paste a plaster hoping my wound wil heal, hahha. coz no matter wad, a scar wil stil b there. i donno la. everything is so ruined now. hahha. i donno. sekali a month later i m living alone in a rented room yay? hahaha
or put a plaster hoping frens wuld cum back. she is not a fucker, though she repepatedly says so much fucking in her diary. i m serious. she has a good side. i mean both gers haf a good side. but i accept them as lidat. coz my frens kip telling me in sch, we shuld accept them as they r. probably my ears r light, i listen too much frm a side. and i donno. once a ger gets angry, they wil jus blabble everything and den hahahaha. u noe. gers' fight. and den the so-called friendship wil be like dust. haha. oh, mayb i m the ruin-er yay? geeees. wadever it is. i shal cry now and forget the whole dumb thing. coz nes time when i sat by the road side i wil suddenly think abt it. i wil onli promise myself mummy n daddy wil nv noe abt tis. coz i think i stil welcome her to my hse. i mean it. i probably turn in earlie (to prepare for sch?) den.
the diamond wonderful times r gone. i feel nothing now. coz they sae everything has an ending. probably this teaches us all a lesson tht is to communicate face to face. hahahaah. goddammit' its too late to say~! i haf NO INTENTION FOR ANY REVIVAL. coz i believe in no matter how bad u haf been "talked" about,( like me, i may oreadi b a hot topic in their family and frens), haiya. suan le la. i can jus think abt it for a moment, i stil haf to continue serving bedpans wad. i mean tht's how life goes on n on. i cnt stop anywhere anywae.
so aiya, let's jus all move on. hahah. be it they sae i m fake, or fucker or sucker. hahahah. my bestie told me tht i shuld appreciate them for ONCE being in my life. i shuld now continue on my life with those who r stil by my side.
hehehe. remember children, life's alwaes lidat. hehehe. i don nid a revival round, coz i lost tis, i probably haf new opportunities on the door. if not so, i stil haf my besties smarties in school. and i lurve my sister. stil, no matter how mad i was. hahha.
byes, ex-frens of wonderful memories~~

peace! i feel peace now!!! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home