Thursday, July 21, 2005

my voluntary work, i look round and sick..

Posted by Picasa

i volunteered. and lil' did i noe WHY i volunteered. i mean which human wuld agree to have a tube to be INSERTED thru the Nose to the pharynx an into my lil' biggie tummy( no la, it's Stomach.) ? mayb i wasnt human enough
twas' traumatising to my mucosa cos i bled a lil' when lyza did it on my left nostril. Gees! everyone was like watching an animal tht came frm sum alien land. they were so tense. i think as tense as me or me.
my eyes were abit swollen in the picture, cuz my tears rolled down when the resistance was traumatising me. Gees. when they see the blood mix wif mucus in the tube during aspiration, everyone was traumatised and screams echoed in their shocked Faces
HA HA! i donno. but i felt it was a fun and fruitful experience, memorable too. i lurve all my poly classmates! hahaha! cuz i realise they r so cute! and learning can b hilarious too. =P
twas' like i can nvr forget all this time even when i grow old, i m gonna tell my future kids ( if i had any) tht "last time auntie lyza got put tube inside me u noe!" hehee.
woO~O!! i noe life's short. and i donnno how long i m gonna live my wae. but i felt happier these daes. like i found myself and more able to accept myself as who i m. and i m enjoying. though things alwaes happened at the times when i am most stressed, but my fren reminded me tis, tht is i don live in this world to mak everyone happie. gees. i love my family no matter what. and my frens.
yay! haha! i juz love schling! and i shal sae tht, i am simple, realli. i am. if u don lik me, it's okae. haa. xp
PEAce OuT!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home