Saturday, December 03, 2005

POST-attachment~

wOOo HoO~OOoo~ finally, hols are here, omigawd. at my dorrstep, embracing me with lotsa long hours sleep, big dreams, many plans, and most of all, My Performance ,White X'mas, KL-trip!

yay. well, last nite was kinda sweet. a lady kissed my hands, and thanked me. i feel so touched. how good it is to see my patient getting better. phew. although, i got scoldings, hmm ytd. but twas okae. keke.

hmms. went out to chill with NashaWarricPAtLizaChiewLian at starbucks @dhoby ghout. *laughs. twas totally awesome and hilarious cos we were toking bout' lotsa craappie stuuffs and cranky ideas for 'truth OR Dare'! u cant imagine we in our uniform at starbucks talking about tht! gawd!

well well. has been quite elated this wek. well. my planns for dieting haven been going too well, but been receiving compliments. hmm, i gess u just need the confident about urself. =) though it has been a taskful week, at least al things come to an end. by all means, my dear life. i love u stil.

dear innermind sweetheart

thanks for making a strong ger for the past 4 months. 4months passed, without tears come by my eyes at nite. i thank you for all the angels u sent me who watched me while i was asleeep. they sang me lullaby with sounds of light chimes hitting by my ears. each morning i wake up, and look at the mirror, u told me by my eyes via the reflection of the mirror saying "todae wil b a great day" i love u innermind sweetheart. tis 4 months has been fruitful, as each new day come by. thanks for making me myself, laughing the loudest, loving every bits and pieces of me. thank youu for allowing to meet new ppl, new friends, making my life more fuller. dear sweetheart innermind, u're great. sweetheart, i reallie thank youu for all the thots u shared while i was amidst all confusion, notknowing what to do. u led me telling me i must be strong and firm, making the rite decision tht best and better take place at tht time, u didnt know how much i love youu, do youu? thanks. sweeetheart, thak youu for making me realise all my friends loves me, and tht they wil alwaes be there when i need them, they realliee do. and darling, i realliee love them too. my dearie parents n Sisters, zaraling, princesss-es, nasha-bang, ah lian, my sec sch cliques, all of them, thank youu. thank youu. i hearts youu, sweetheart innermind. muacks.
i love youu. thanks, sweeetheart. =) *smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home