Friday, December 16, 2005

SleeplessNess

okaes. ive got seriously a big damn fooking problem with sleeping peacefully at nite! U noe what time i slept? u know? i slept at 9am THIS MORNING. Okaes? this is freakingly sickening and makes me feel like rolling myself in my comforter like a coccoon rollin' on the floor! OMG!

i m tired. awfully.

okies. performance is tomorrow. confidence. yesyesyes. *smile smile smile. my only chance.

hmms. i have many lil' thots. hmmms, its alwaes there, i mean, i m alwaes having these lil' thots. i wanna keep my hair longer. i wanna b happy. i wanna lose weight and achieve my 50kg. i wanna smile to the sunshine everyday and let my shadows cast behind. *smile

i reallie do have many lil' thots. alot. arghs. where to share. who to tell. how to start. i dont know. if only i do, i wont b so sophisticatd. there were so many so many things. some teeny-weeny fears, and loads of questions. *sighs.

trying means and ways to look prettier and in style. OMG. haha. looks like i 've got a LONGGGGG WAYYY to GO den.

okiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokiesokies

arghs. i just dont know what to blog but feel like blogging. aights. wish me luck! bye peepz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home