Friday, January 27, 2006

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

oh yay! its friday~! keke. finallie. chinese new year is here. =) not about the ang bao. i find tht its about the atmo this year. well, though i didnt plan very well where i m heading to i dont mind spending time at home. SERIOUSLY. i dont know .its just struck me this year tht i ought to just stay at home and rest. oh goooofyy~~

oh, i guess this year's ang bao wont b alot, but its okkies. although i dont feel the ang baos slapping my face, i felt just fine with it man. hmmms. not about the food. well, i m just gonna stay at home. i supposed. or not, just visit ppl's house loh! haahah!

okkies. what else i m waiting..? just waiting for my girl's style to start, and i will get to the lil dance floor in my heart again. Oh yay~.

i dont feeel veri well, with auntie visiting me the second time this month, bringing lil nephew, call cramp. i jus cant stand it becos lil nephew cramp loves playing hide and seek and realli jumps on my stomach most of the time.. goshh.

aights. i m now waiting for my hair dye to effect my hair. oh yay oh yay... hahha. yay. MAHOGANY DARK BLONDE.thts the color i want. well, practicaallyy everybody commented tht my hair was far too natural than the original black. OMIGAWD. and of course, i look geek with tht hair. like a SEC SCH ger. OH MINE! i nv wanted tht to happen.though i look more decent. but tere again, SINCE WHEN do i ever look so Innocent? aiya. its not outrageous color i m dying. i justhope my hair tuns out ok. if not i will *faints. I can never stand the smell of the chemical. its makes me go tipsy the moment i open the tube. i wanna vomit.. OMIGAWD.
i m serious.

okkies. wed i went to this club. basicaly, i got drunk, and realli went crazy! haha. the club onli got my tw friends and i. so it look as if we own the club. even the bartender was sitting outside. so the 3 of us did fashion show, pole dance and hahha. funnie thing. it was pretty cool. co i have nv club b4. and i got drunk. i drank 3/4 jug of the bouborn coke, one of the alcohol tht i hated most.
oh man/.iwent crazy frantically. just drink. and got crazy, got ugly. bu who the hell would care how hell ugly i was. haaha. and so i just dance and did lotsa things. slept on the sofa. and air cycled. hahha. they taught me how to b bitchy in clubs. haha.what a funny lesson to learn. went home like 12.44am. took cab home. and vomiiteed, not inthe cab of course. i've got a lil teenie discipline. hahh! at the longkang ouside my house! muaha!. i hope dad did find out i PUKEd at his art work secret garden.. =P i dd clear up the mess kae. =)

yay yay yay yay yay~ i just stop yakking. haha. just in tht lil mooddd. haah! =P alrights. u guys gotta enjoy a happpy new year yay, and of course, i wish all of u good health and wealth. may everything comes good! =)) love u guysss. Muackss~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home