Friday, March 17, 2006

why has things become un-simplicated

why has things become so agonising after all these while?
why did those tears come to me when u didnt even know it
i asked to be forgotten and forgo
and i wish u were more then willing to let me go
is all this i have given
was meant to be all that i deserved
stop telling me
tht u like me
but am afraid to take the first step
stop telling me u like me
and then
"i stil have feelings for her"

stop telling me
to make decisions for you
when you
dont even know what you want
if i could teach you
i will tell you
not to think about me
not to think about a farking shit about me
it probably make me feel better
to know how shallow everything was
you were never caught between 2 girls
you are always in her
not me..
do you know
its never me
stop telling me
"u're the only person tht can make me happy"
and then
"i cant forget about her"
if i am just all about substitution
i DONT WANT TO BE ONE
i'm not jealous
i am plunge deep upset
because
i DONT WANT TO BE ONE
I DONT WANT TO BE A FARKENING SUBSTITUITION
i just want to be a friend
I didnt ask u for alot
I didnt blame you
when u couldnt make up your mind
I didnt hate you
for all the tears i cried at night
"i m sorrie, if u feel i m using u"
you shouldnt have question tht
Cause u know very well
i denied all these times
just to make u happy
were you so blind tht u couldnt see it
or u were too selfish to even see it
all i ask
in hope you would be happy
in hope our friendship keeps us alive
if you know u're hurting me tht much
u wouldnt care
i know u would only back off
i'm the winner
because..
i'm stronger than you thot i was
thanks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home