Monday, April 03, 2006

pre-exam anxietyyy

arkae.

i sang "when i neeeeeddddd euuuuuuu.. i jussstt cloooooorrseeee my eyyees and i'm wifff euuuuuu.." and i cant believe i could wake up tht lilwhiteflufffylazy hammie of my sis. what a sight. *lol and i realise the road outside was exceptionally quiet. *ehh?

well, i dont reallie know what i am doing at this hour with ppl turning in or some burning midnite oil studying. o-well~ i m gonna do tht. but i just wannna unwind, right here, this moment. haha.

i would very much supposed it was MEET-UP day. and i indeed, seen many ppl. first, met my sis's 2 friends, Hazel (shes got sweet smile) and XP (shes crappppyy, and i thot she look like somebody). and after "fragile", i Saw the CUTIEEEE Howard (frm "eye for a guy2")!! o-well, hes out with FIONA xie, whom i supposedly liked, they dont seem like they r dating, if they are, its not weird. but one thing, one thing, tht pisssed off me, was, fiona xie, shes REALLIE PROUD *pouts! she is so arrogant, NOT elegant. oh-yay, pardon me, its realli hmmm.. you know, horrifying, not reallie, ehh, arhh, just not so comfy about the way she behaves, it doesnt look like the way she appears to be on TV. tht sucks. i used to think she was soo adorable. well, Tv are just in fact, PROPANGANDA. oh-mann~

thts not all. after tht, i saw 2 girls frm my dance class. but weird, they didnt recognise me. hahaha. and then i saw JUNWEI, my pri school friend. OH GOD. he remembers me, and he actuallie calls me "Liqing" OK OK OK! thts KINDA a TERROOR okie. you dont know ARKAE! NOBODY, and i mean, NOBODY, eversince sec school hascall me my name in Mandarin, i WAS shocked! hahha. well, he's got a lil crappybrain haha, reallie dosnt look like the way he was in pri school. yay yay, i know, primary school u would say. apart from tht, all of us are growing up, just like i las saw him with specs and nerdy looks and he knew me as big fat girl. gosh. THOSE WERE REALLIE THE TIMES. we both agreed tht times flies. and he said in a flash of light i wil b getting married. Oh god. is tht some kind of prophecy? no kidding arkae.

aights. i finally bought the cropped cardigan from giordano, i think its a new season one. luckily! oh yay! hahah! i've been searching HIGH and LOW. now its in my wardrobe. nothing fantastic, but its superb when u reallie reallie wanted it so much! hahaha! i need new eyeliner, hmm, a cami, ZA nite whitening powder. or should i just get tht oil blotting powder? yay? hmm. oh yay, and probably an EYEcream. haha. tonnes of stuffs when it comes to shopping. and basically, i just losta hundred bucks, AT HOME. its not about the money i've lost. but the trust. o-well. *sighs.

aights. i guess, i will head back to study eh..? hmm, tmr i nitta go to a gp. haha. cos my mommy think i have HFMD. haahaha. aights. i will go then. muacks, everybody. love life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home