Monday, April 17, 2006

spinning round

spinning round. tues is coming. oh dear. time flies. it reallis does. i m left with a few more days to attachment. and i seriously didnt want tht okie. OH MY FUGGIN' GOODNESS.

i feel lonely. these days. kinda bored at home, i supposed. maybe its because i have tooo much time to spend alone tht i dont know what to do at home. well. yes i do.

been looking at the mirror. i m beginning to hate every part of me. blaming myself again, why didnt i take good care of myself. why did i grew so fugging FAT? why didnt i work out? so ugly i grew. i realli hated this.

aights. i think i was just too bored tht all this thot are lik mushrooms in my head. haha. just kip popping. haha. i think .. i wanna get a new pet. someone who can accompany me thru these days. i m toooooo bored. just too bored.

my world has not collapsed. its just tht, its kinda airy and empty in there. and i m getting sick of it. i m afraid i would just stay quiet and be gone. i want the old me. WHERE THE FUGGING HELL AM I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home