Tuesday, April 18, 2006

spinning

my head's spinning all these while. i mean REAL spinning. giddy. it always happen, and i just cant figure out. last year was during exam period. tht was my low blood pressure times. earlier was in secondary school times. its sickening. i can hardly do anything. i cant think of anything.
i just feel like i m spinning and spinning, its nauseating.. feel like puking. i dont know is my head heavy or light. i dont know anything. i dont know.

i m beginning to feel sick, about you. all, about you. do you think when you apologise, all this pain will be gone? why do you still wanna bring it up, when i am almost done with it? if you re trying to tell me, tht you never did, once love me, thanks. i heard you. why do you wanna tell me tht you are sorry? do you know,the more you apologise, the more hurt you made me feel? Do you know,the more you apologise, the more you made me hate you.

i m done with it. yes i m. from tonite, i will be a new person. i will live without your shadows. i will be a happy person. i promise. :) i will smile, and mean it. i will love myself, and the world tht i am living just like the way before everything. i am forgetting everything. i am not going to remember. :) tomorrow, i will wake up, with the sun beaming bright orangee, everything will be just fine. yes. :)

cya, new day new tomorrow, new me. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home