Tuesday, February 08, 2005

.the nite b4 Chinese New Year.

EEShh, i received 2 ang baos alreadi. geees. Haiyoo. todae onli went backto sch for 1 lecture. *chey*

Aiiees. Nothing to commendable.

Orites, luckily this week there wasn't ani clinical lab. (._.)('-') It's kinda boring during her lect. there' nothing much to do. Nowadaes lecturers are So Blardy Attitude wif StudentS. I gueSS Tsunami had overturn the whole world (OOPS, I'm JOKING!). Every lecturer starts to show their cynicism.

I'm so slack. NyP gerls r like so *beep*1*2*chy and *beep*1*2*tty. They try to feign B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I mean C-H-I-O la uh. I'm like so left out or outcast rather in school.

EssH, ani beauty tips? I ALWAES haf the Fancy of Looking CHIO or B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. My depression level is 14/15. WHADDA HELL! THIS IS A CRAZY TEST! I'M BLARDY NORMAL! OKaes!

WALAOOOOOOooOo. It's a new year and i'm staying at home.. wapiang.. dot dot dot..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home