Friday, March 18, 2005

.ShuckS.

Esshhh.. i'm pissed. Freaking pissed. Y is attitude ppl so blardy attitude.
i wanna Scream out loud!!
*scream shrilly!*
who else.
it's obvious rite.
yeah, go ahead, find more resource
i'lll brainfreak u one fine dae
if my biscupid n triscupid valves does not function well.
if u haf too much GABA in ur body, tell me
i will gif u dopamine okaes
i think i nid to inject antibodies into my body
So wot! i like 1g to be 10mg, i'm brainfreaked, u've got a prob wif tat?
so wot, i din scold u okaes. i merely juz tell u
"huh, i thot 1g=10mg?"
Freak, i got step on ur book is it
wot!
"SO TAT MEANS I'M CORRECT LA"
"ONE THOUSAND MG IS 1G LA"
FREAK!
AT least i learn my mistakes okaes. i not LOse no up okaes.
LIKE WOT ONLI
U wait arh.
u wait.
i tell u
i now good patience onli okaes.
yes, i good patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home