Tuesday, March 22, 2005

.Freaking Pissed.

why arent things simplicated?
why is frenship so fragile?
why ppl seek resources?
( now think back, i think i am oso, so i wil now frown, i wun leak a word animore)
i had enuff of all these stuffs.
i lurve my frens n my cliche in school.
like i alwaes say
u(s) don like me
u(s) think i like u(s)?
alrite
why r u afraid of ppl knowing ur secret?
nex time u wan to hate me
U MAKE SURE WAD I SAID ABT U IS NOT TRUE
i'm freaking pissed
but u(s) noe wot
i don care a single damn thing about u animore
don cum to me for frenship animore
i wun gif u ani of this 'ship' 'ship' thing
if u think our frenship onli worth this
den juz fark off okaes
i don nid u(s) in my life
if u think i blardy hell owes u(s) money
plz shun off frm me kaes
i wil return u(s)
but u(s) better blardy hell remember
i am not a dog, or either ur dog
but i do bite
even if i owe u(s) money
I STILL BITE
If u think u're alwaes rite
orite
i suggest u go to the toilet bowl
stand there and look if got shit float out from the water anot
if got
plz swallow it first den contact me
cuz U'r FULL OF SHIT
WAD? cannot arh, tis is my blog
i can write wadever i want
if i dare to write i
'm not afraid of u knowing kaes
orite, probably u can predict wad i'm gonna say nex
"grrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Clarifications:
1.U(s) = 2 or more ppl involved
2."grrrrrrhhhhhh" = when a person is angry; sound produced by a temp. mentally unsound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home