Monday, March 14, 2005

.confused.

i donno wad hell has gone into me
i thot i'm fine and happie
i thot everything was orite after the storm
but wad has got into me?
where's the feeling i used to haf?
who took it awae?
i supposed to b happie rite now
wif everything i haf, i shuld
but i din
am i okae?
am i the same me?
i sound lost
i look lost
i'm lost
where's that rite feeling that went awae
i'm not a perfect girl
i haf all the imperfections u all donhaf
i haf all the flaws u all donhaf
but deep down in here who understands
one tried to hide
the fears n sorrow
behind the smiles
who noes the tears
jerked down the cheeks
dark at nite
I shout in the wind
hoping they carry my sorrows and tears
and this part of memory undergo repression
so den i wil nvr find it
anywhere
anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home