Friday, March 11, 2005

.*TOOT*, a Penny for ur thot.

After one long week since i blog! *tooT*. i am doing some mathematics evaluation for this week:
bioscience practical on mon +
psycho test on wed +
ica presentation on wed +
assessment on Thur
= Whadda *toot* school weeek.
Well, this is not the end of the evaluation:
Mon's bio pract
What produce the first sound from the heart?
(a) closure of atrioventricular valves
(b) opening of atrioventricular valves
(c) closure of semilunar valves
(d) opening of semilunar valves
WHADDA?? WHADDA?? i DONNO!! (x_x)
Wed'S ICA
Ms XX: Is the front part same? i think i juz wan to hear the compare and contrast of the two drugs.
WHADDA? WHADDA? WHy me kena?
Wed's psycho test
What is the magic number's solution?
(a) +six, - one
(b)+ seven,- one
(c) +seven, - two
(d) + six, - two
HUH? WHADDA????
Thur's Clinical skills assessment
PXXXX: Huh? "tds" is 2 times a dae? wahh. is it? VERI INTERESTING. *Roll her eyes wif freaking attitude*
PXXXX: Are u sure u r correct?
me:..uh..?
PXXXX: U ARE ATROCIOUS
me:...
PXXXX: CAN u PlZ THINK?
me:..
PXXXX: tml haf my lect hor.
me: ya.
PXXXX: Den no nid to cum loh.
me: no, i wuld still cum.
PXXXX: CUm FOR WAD? U NVR DO DRUG CARD. DON NID TO CUM LA. NVR PAY ATTENTION.
me: *remian silence, blood boiling*
*TooT* u think u acting in a drama is it. showing tat face of a typical bad woman in tose drama which in the end wil not haf veri good ending? y sia. i nv tep on ur tail or comment tat ur hair don look nice sia. *toot* i don freakingly wan to retort cuz u freaking hell assessing me.
Oh gawdddddddddddd!
Final Evaluation: WHADDDA WHADDDA WHADDDA!!! (x_____________X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home