Sunday, April 17, 2005

.tired.

i din noe how to
describe my feelings
rite now.
I juz cam back
from grand dad's funeral
tis morning was a dae of sorrow
I watched him
and a flow of memories
flashed thru' my mind
the time when grand dad
took care of me in SG
and bought me nasi lemak
walk me to school
buy me putu mayam
i din teared on fri n sat
but it was indeed shocking
juz when i return home
on fri
and they told me
"grand dad passed awae tis morning"
it took me seconds
b4 i reallie received the message
Grand dad
i did not see ur last moment
my sincere apology
i did not sob or cry out loud
i cried silently
it was a christian ceremony
there were so mani conflicts
n why r adults so childish n pettish
mummmmay couldnt control
her sobs n tears
i huggd her n she cling on to me
so tight
i knew she felt more den upset
she told me she saw grand dad
n he was suffering
They say he goes to heaven
n Mummmay saw him there
which is which
i don understand
grand dad
grand dad
....
i kept calling u at ur face
this 3 daes
i noe u heard me
grand dad
i m beginning to mizz u
grand dad
may u rest in peace
when we followed behind
the van
everyone broke down into
paroxysm of sobs
it was more den hurt to me
when i saw ur pict as
they closed the door
of the crematory room
i felt my heart stopped
when i tried to yell out
"Ye ye!"
grand dad..
i lurfe u
no matter where u r
u wil alwaes be
in memory of us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home