Monday, April 18, 2005

ah peks

i think i haf a big problem
WIF ah peks
especially the
old
drunk
WEird
Ah pEksSssSs
they either haf severe cataracts
or they cnt see too well
WAT IS IT IN ME
TAT THEY R INTERESTED IN?!
I met one ah pek once
when i was eating wif ma frens
n he walked past
in small quick steps
he paused
looked at me
walk
paused
look
walk paused
look
walk
TIS IS HIlarious!
and there was another time
i took a bus home frm school
I'm prettyyyyyyy sure
there r seats available
WHY DID HE SIT BESIDE ME?
i cross my leg, he did
i fold my arms, and he did
i uncross my leg, he mimicked
i unfold my arms, he followed!
AND DEN
i stood up!
he din follow me down the bus
i'm gladd~~~~~
and during the one week break
i met a drunk (GRRRRRHHH..)uncle
HE REALLI FREAK ME OUT!
out of KIndness
i was juz
showing him EYEs
tat there's seat beside me
BUT HELL!
he was looking at me
AS IF MY BOOBS R OUT OF MY SHIRT
OR MAYBE MY FACE WROTE
"MUACKS, COME SIT BESIDE ME"

walaooooo....
he walked past me
n BLARDY HELL.
A strong LIQUOR smell~
(cant b his perfume?~!)
i juz look down
and he stood beside me
waiting for me to
shift for his entrance
i was like..
SHIT GOT ON ME
The whole bus was so quiet
i sat FAR from him
and he SWUNg his legs n got near me
asked in muffled voice
"Donwan to sit near arh"X2
SHIT!!!
i juz stood up, intending to go down the bus
obviously he followed
i din get down
he did, n turnd back to looked at me a sec
SHIT GOT ON ME!
Todae
i was in my nursing U
it was raining
but i culdn't help but walk home in the rain
i walked past the bus stops
n this two dirty old man in mid age
conversed
"where she from sia"
and i walked past their sight
" WAHh, grey colour one!"
i mean d-uh...
i wearing grey
but SO ?
i was once again
SHITTTT!!!
I'm not pretty
even so
why DIRTY OLD MAN?!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home