Tuesday, April 26, 2005

.busy tues?.

I juz came home~~!
heeees
todae was great!
had fun wif zur
i had an angry patient who raid
at my staff nurses n me
she was soOoOO angry!
huh?
wad makes her angry arh?
Cuz she was hungry..
she went for OGD
and den she din eat
when she return
she got so agitated
and she raid at me
rules r rules
not easily changed
especially by sumone like me
HOW CULD I EVER GIF her
wad SHE WANS?
i'm juz a smaaaallllll smalllll student
(Obviously not in terms of size)
aniwae
i'm not mad at her
she was juz agitated
i was a translator todae! HEhehe
i went to another cubicle
heee~
i went to A&E oso
though i'm quite sotong
but i managed to get there
and back to the ward
*clap clap*
it was fun~!
i muz faster finish my case study~
heeeeeees
aiyOOoOOOOOo
todae i wasthinking sumting perplexed
i made up.. hmmm
10 reasons why SOME(say 1/10 guys)
guys like fat gers
heeee
when i'm free
den i blog
hee
lazy~
take care pple!!!!
especially mic eileen irah lyza nash
mizzzu guysss sooo much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home