Tuesday, July 26, 2005

curlin' up

i've been low these daes. i feel hurt. why did the problem cum again n again. i juz feel so dumb and numb. i've been keeping quiet , sometimes deep in thoughts. i promise myself i wil never b a loser. i mean it. i m true to everything. and i mean it. i m sensitive to the changes. i can see it. and do u noe it hurt me deep into my heart? the hurt sank deep into my heart, it grip me so tight, i can hardly breathe easy. i own an explanation. the changes, why. i m no longer tht ger who accept everything tht cums. coz i live to be happy. i ought to be.
i went our wit irah to tpy from sch. we talked. and her view matched mine. i cried in the bus. fearing to be played out. i juz wanna feel secure, but rite now i lose control. can u gif me the feeling again? my tears kept rollin' and rollin' down my cheeks. everything seemed so telly. irah, u r not at fault, don blame urself. i shuld thank you from sharing your views. i wil b strong. i asked myself why did i cried. yes. i feel hurt. why. i m scared.
haf u ever felt so scared tht u cried at nite
haf u ever felt so lose tht u cnt speak ur mind
haf u ever thot things wuld go rite but they backfired on u
haf u ever? haf u?
i love you. so much. i m afraid tht at one glance u mite said "it's all gone"
i love u. i reallie love u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home