Thursday, September 08, 2005

U'RE KILLING ME!!

i haf a shoulder ache. and its aching like it never ache before. anyways, i went to a practioner with ah lian. haiyo. tht silly girl always got sick. yay.
all of a great sudden, i realli feel tht i missed Ice-skating. i wanna go! ppl! i wan!! haiyeaa. oh man! i missed those times when i fell and laughed and rolled on the icey ground! everything was so old! even my gloves! gosh!
oh man. i've been so emo. i admit. so emo. especially from last sundae. yes i noe i noe. i m fat okae. can. i am.
*DIU*
anyways, i reallie misss town! i wanna have a window shopping over there. GOSh! i want! arhhhhs! its juz window shop okae. hahaha. OMIGAWD!
i've got a schedule pack with all sorts of asessment. sae nex week, there's skills assessment. and then following week, there's psychology test plus Bio practical. OMG. somebody kill me pls? school is taking its toll on me. gosh.

i wish to color my hair. but no outrageous color. tht's so boring! OMIGAWD. i want more colours in my life. and i wish.
princess, shall u not worry for me. i am fine. i noe u r not used seeing me like now. it wil b over. i promise.

DEar innermind sweetheart

Life's been alrite for me. but i wasnt speaking as much as i used to b in school. i've been thinking and pondering over weight issues. i don deny i was traumatised and upset over ppl's comment. but dear innermind sweetheart, u noe how it feels rite? how it feels when everything goes down deep into my heart again. it feels so hurting. they donno how it hurt me. co they have neverbeen fat like i did. they didnt. it feels like all those achievement meant nothing. it feels like those depressing thots r coming back hittin' me real hard. it feels that i m beginning to treat myself bad again. it feels like i m beginning to hate myself. it feels like i didnt want to go to school. it feels like i wanna slep a long long sleep and hibernate. it feels like i wanna isolate myself, curl up and cry. dear innermind sweetheart, they donnohow much it means for me to b slim. dear innermind sweetheart, they donno how it slash me when they said tht. dear innermind sweetheart.. i culdnt bring anything up to hate them. i am not kind. but i juz cant. dear innermind sweetheart, i feel so confused. i m not lost. thank god.. dear innermind sweetheart, i m bleeding and may b fallin' again. dear innermind sweetheart.. i love u. sweetheart.


-Princie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home