Monday, May 29, 2006

my week!


i love this old adv., i snapped this from GAs haus. so cool!



this is my new checkered pants, hehe! woohoo~ Great SG sales. yayness~


this is BABY! hahahah! not my dog, just baby-sit her for a day only. Heard tht she's been sent to SPCA. hmmm.. i kinda like her, though she was reallie fierce to me.















0OOoOooooO~Oo~~ bubble Heaven~000OOooOo00oO~~ from ikea. nice right, i know u like it, dont be sulky~!


this is a serious piece of moneky shit! aha! snapped it near the stairway of a recording studio while my friends had thier recording done. haha!

haha. okie these pictures are just randomly posted. alritey, ex wifey ah lian went back to PAhang lia0. haiya. mis her man. well, been watching gig, fri nite was cerenade, i love one of their songs, its reallie nice. yayness. and they kept shouting "potong pasir! CHIAM SEE TONG! Potong pasir! CHIAM SEE TONG!" haha. the vocalist likes the name. hahah! so kinda lame. but twas reallie fun cos thei songs are realli nice! we went to LAu pasat for satay, haha. nice. keke. and Zul sat by me and he goes like.. " i can see u 2 are doing good. and i jus gotta know ytd abt u 2."
"and den.."
".... eh no lah. i m just trying to start a conversation" *laughs.
"haha!"
when Syg came back i just smiled, Sir and him asked what were we toking about. tiffy "covered" us with satay qualities. HAHA! everything goes so funny tht nite. the teh susu just sucks, it taste like chinese tea. haha!

we went to Gas Haus on sat for their gig. aha. enjoyed. :)
and of course my all time favourite is MYWRITES's , i just cant get enuff of dhaniah's voice even in the studio recording. OMIGAWD. yay, the lyrics is simple, and the song is just so sweet and upbeating. jazz indie, nice! and also , . i cant wait for 17thjune for their performance at ARTS house agaiN! i cant wait! haha!
i just kept on yakking, non-stop of this song, its playing in my head, its there~

Love in the 60s
The days with you are flying by

And I'm so glad that we're together
I never used to be like this
And every day was just another

The day we met I never thought
that I would ever have your number
I wrote it in my diary
I have it in my head
Ooo wah ooo...Ooo wah ooo...

You always try to do the
Things that make me happy
I always try to do the
Things that make you happy

The sun is shining for us
And it makes you happy
The stars are shining for us
And it makes me happy

These words now come so easily
Since the day I said 'I love you'
I baked for you a cake last week
I hope it's not too sweet

Daddy says I should be careful
And I know I'm safe when I am with you
He speaks of you "that nice young man"
Now the 60's gone, our children are all grand

© 2005 - 2006 My Writes

i just so love this song. haha. its so sweet. laa laalalaaalaa~~~~~~~~~~. haha. syg said i got hooked, yay. in fact! haha! the music is so light. llalalala. yaddayaddayadda.

oh ya, its tht 2 weeks break i yearn to have! OH HOHHO! yay, we have lotsa hot gossips, hmm, top 3 in the list are A, N, L. HAHA. names shall not be disclosed, i do. nt want to be charged with defamation. hahah. anyway, this posting was great. i enjoyed, basically. but i DIDNT QUITE LIKE THE FACT THT I WAS CALLED a SEC SCHOOL GIRL by a monkey tht humiliate me 4 times whatsoever. i wasnt reallie mad though. i think its time i stand up and dress up appropriately for my age. haha

okkie. i m hafing a runnynose. goshhie. anyway, i had SirTiffyDhanZulSyg @ my place last nite. ahaha. we watched 'wet dreams' and they had macdonald's call in. before tht we were at the recording studio. haha. Tiffy and sir had a tiff and so we got some reconciliation to do, but twas funny. cos sir didnt noe how to hoax, and Syg was teaching him, while tiffy asked what they conversed in mly, kinda like racial harmony day, thts what shaun says, hahha. so cool. the whole nite. *laughs.

both Syg and i were hafing runnynose, and it just doesnt stop. my sore throat kills me. Syg had his nose stuffed with tissues, chuckles. and stupidly, i knocked my head 3 times last nite and before tht they were saying, "banging on the wall for an hour burns 150 calories" and they ask if i had wanted to burn those cals lidat. hahah. Syg had a headache. HAHA.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home