Monday, May 15, 2006

today

Esther dear, at esplanade. keke.


shes growing up, so pretty, and sweet. oh goshiie. my sweet 17 had passed. keke. i had a fun day on tht thurs nite. keke. i went out to pay dance fees, and then headed to esplanade to chill, alone. my parents took turn to cal me up, my mom said "Its WEIRD to walk alone at this HOUR" ahaha. well, i stayed at esplanade and watch esther dear dance. and then buddy called me up a few times, so i decided i should meet him up and go fishing with his friends. haha. a bad thing was i didnt know how to ride a bike, haha, and his friend firdaus have to DOMPANG me. so poor thing, i m not skinny, i can hear him panting, it made me sooOo guilty. ahah!

yas's fren, jason, asked, " u chn rite.." DERR. i dont look like one, is tht what he was trying to tel me? and he actuallie said other than the skin color, i look like a malay. can u hear how my lower jaw cracked and left my upper jaw? later on they nut a joke saying he may look gay, but he is straight. and buddy said "go". well, " but i les leh, how" hahaha. ths time i saw jason's jaw dropped. ahaha.
a few commotions to share. we met yas's frens from tp, all were fishing. none talked to me. i was the only girl, till buddy slept, there came this boy who asked me something. i replied in mandarin and he goes on yakking,
"HUH U CHINESE ARH?~"
" yay, fei hua (rubbish, as in of course)"
"HUH! U Reallie CHINESE ARH?!"
" wei, i dont look like one meh?"
" wait wait, too dark i cant see!!!" and he took out his hp and shone light on me. he goes like "HUH! U REALLIE CHINESE EH! HEY! ( he shine light into his fren in the tent), SHE CHINESE LEH!"


haha. well, i dont know was it a compliment or not, but it just set me laughing my ass off. haha. i wanted to watch sunrise, buddy promise to accomplish this mission. ahaha. he did, and put a smile across my face. haha. love his big arms, to sleep on. and his firm warm abs, to lie on. : ) never been to changi village before, kekeke. looks like its not too bad. and i m loving biking. poor buddy, has to coax me to learn cycling, i know he would spank me again if he could. aaha! =P

oh yay. i m CONFUSED. so what is what?! i have people from all walks on (my)life who tels me, i looked like cambodian, vietnamese, china girl, Malay, MAid. and today, my pt said i look like japanese. oh god. what more to come? pls dont tel me i look like an indian. okkie. ahaha. he said i kept on smiling, well, so i have to frown? haha.

i figure out tht, i prefer squatting when poo-ing. *ahem. confessions. well, i guess tht position feels more comfortable. ahhhaaa. oriteyy.

oh yay. recently i was surfing friendster, and read people's profile. i realise, i dont reallie know how to exactly write a profile. ahaa. but some things tht i read, reallie pound a load on my head. hahha! i guess i can never be so confident as to say i am you know.. people see me they immediately like me. i choked when i saw tht okkie. WALAO. sometimes, i do ponder. girls. what authority or privileges they have. pretty= winning? or pretty+bitchy+slim=winner? i dont know is it guys who are blind these days, or is it me, who is grey today. keke. well. i used to think i understand very clearly what love means to me. right now, friendster come up with this idea where people can easily put "it's complicated" as their status. so when would they come up with somthing like "IT'S BLOODY complicated", or "i'm simple, my bf/gf is complicated". or worst, "in a relationship, but i love scandals" you know you know. hahah~. i was just kidding. anyway, haha.

i was asked, what is my ambition. i said i dont reallie know. hmm. i felt i was kinda young to decide. i couldnt be telling him, my amibition is to slim downto 48kg with and a pretty face. ahaha. its not an ambition right. i havent kinda decide, what i reallie wanted in this life i m in. i m a student nurse. and, i love to smile, and i love to hear patients like the way i smile, despite if there are people who thinks i am crazy. i dont know if after the 3 years bond, i would stil b an inspiring nurse. i just hope along the way i realli would love this job. yay. i dont have much courage, or faith, to continue sometimes, so i just pray everynite, hoping i wil be granted tht amount of faith and courage, to lead a life full of my triumph, and be glad this life, there was once a me liiving.

i reallie didnt know a nut about the definition i would give about love. it has become sophisticated along the way. i am.. hmmm. well, if its like picking a stalk o rose and start plucking its petals, i would pluck the garden of roses and not even be able to understand. i m puzzled, but theres truly no answers to indefinite questions like this. if i have a formula iwould put it as such
u broke my heart + ur empty promise= u sure will have karma especially things tht u like, u wil not get it. like if u dont like pimples, u will get it. kind evil. but i swear its happening! i think so.. so u better watch out next time u curse someone. : ) oriitey! gdnite folks. good day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home