Monday, May 01, 2006

its labour day, and my hols

its labour day! wooohooo~! ahaha~! its my hols! labour-free day? i m glad i m still a student nurse. i cant imagine when i officially wear tht green uniform and hushpuppies black shoes, OMIGAWD. i HAVE NO HOLs even when its HOLs! FARK!

i was talking to irahmanje, and lionel. tht iwant to adopt a cute boyfriend, should i get it from ebay or yahooauction? hahahah! well, sound kinda crazy. *grins. but in fact, i didnt want a bf, anymore.

oh yay. i have been doing sit ups, but it has no effects or strains, when i did yes but after tht, no pain, it doesnt feel the shiok-ness eh. i need new rountine. i wanna play baketball. yesyes!

i believe the best way to be happy i to go out, interact with ppl, hang out with ur friends, do all sorts of silly things, and be happy. over the weekends, i learnt some new thots. when u thought u were the person brokenhearted in this world, in another corner, there wil just b this person, brokenhearted, for you.

i was browing thru my diary, and i realise there was this entry i wrote:
was it true
tht he nv did like me
or was it me
who trespass
into his closed world
and unintentionally
opened one of the windows
and unintentionally
lost my heart
everything tht led me on
wasnt tht sweet as i thought
pricked
hurt
it didnt sound important anymore
i didnt see when would i laugh like before
neither understand the distance between us
i only see the emptyness often keeps me accompanied
i overheard he was my boyfriend
and also overheard the one in his window
wasnt me
the wind has been here
and she brought lil' angels
they are singing
so happily
when will it be my turn?

i come up with this thinking tht The furthest distance wasnt about 2 person sitting together, but they didnt know their kinda chemistry towards each other. the furthest distance, was when, two hearts are linked, but they deny the courage to face it. the heartache stil linger. so badly. LOL. i dont know other than laughing, what else i could do to make myself feel better. :) sometimes, i didnt sleep a wink, swallowing saliva, and i felt like i was walking thru' the memory lane. itss all good memories after all. :)

what is a family? i love my mom. and i reallie reaalie do. each time i look upon her face, and saw the ageing lines on her face, it just break my heart. mom, i love u. when u cried last nite, i didnt know what i could do, but all i did, was to embrace you, and tears kept rolling down my cheeks. i know you had a hard time bringing us up. when you thought life was better off now, but there is this person, who breaks ur heart so much. i know even when u say u dont care abt him anymore, i can hear ur heart is breaking, for this man you loved and treasure, to this man you thought you know but his heart is no longer here. mom. i realie love you. yet in this world we are living, i wish i could tell you, i never want any man to enter my life anymore. if i could stop ur tears from flowing, i would do anything for you. it breaks my heart to see this man whom i respected, became so unfamiliar, i dont seem to know him. mom, i know when u said, u wish he could go back and wont come back anymore. i know u didnt mean it. i know u care alot. i hate him, for being selfish, arrogant and un-concerned. i know u were afraid tht it wil haf an impact on me, mom, i dont mind, i realli dont, as long as, i m staying with you. as long as my days are with you, everything to me will just be fine. i brought to dinner at ichiban last nite. i am happy, to just see you smile, and the way we drank the lime juice and sulk at the taste. :) i would bring you to dine, when i gt my pay every month. it wouldnt matter how much i spent on you. :) i love you.

For the most wonderful mom i have in my life, thank you. i love you, mom. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home