Tuesday, May 30, 2006

whiny

i have dreams of becoming prettier. and these dreams are getting bolder, wilder and crazier. well, more faith came along. Hmm~, sounds like some kinda good things are gonna happen. yay, a least i believe. life is all about believing or not, right? so i supposed, god give me more listenings this time round? yes yes. i m going to lose many many kgs, i m gonna work them out, kill the fats, andandand lookgoodfeelgoodheavenlygood. for the sake of myself, and the well-being of human's eyes. kinda sucky aint it? but its a dream and its coming thru' ( if i i plough it and reallie work hard) i nitta work reallie hard then. gosshhie. *faints

i think this is the first thing on my mind. my square face, flat cheena nose, fat thighs, flabby arms, bulgingtummy, uneven skintone, arkae. what else can i whine about? shiatt me. hHAa. looks like these complaints will come unending, and getting on my nerves each time. Syg's right, i can look better. *sighs. mommy, i neeed mooolahhhhh. AIA reallie sucked my blood for taking 250 frm me this month. SHIT.

yesyes. i didnt like the idea of me being fat. wel, i just gotta work it off, u said it. OK. Faith and determination!! i need ya!! goshhie. hmm. i thnk i spent time whining alot. orite!

SYG, saya cinta awak juga! muacks muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home