Monday, July 03, 2006

first day of a new sem

okie. school was fun as ever, and my princessie actuallie offer me to slap her during lecture, and she goes, "Lee kheng, slap me." can u see how not boring lectures were and not to mention boring lecturers .

school's still as crowded, with overwhelming freshies, plus us oldies, and u can imagine how pack it would be to be in the lift. one moment u are stil standing outside the lift, next moment u are squeezing into the lift like those of processing tuna into cans. and u see the door closed, open the nex sec hearing some weird-stylie shouting "oh, i didnt press i didnt press". kinda cranky. and the nex lvl the door shuffle open slowly and u see a crowd staring into the lift, i tried my best to comfort them, " well, theres space on top of us" what i meant was if u like to fill in the spaces.

well, everyone has a slight change and look fresh. needless to say, me except the part on losing weight. oh weell, i suddenly see some of the girls came back with Permmies, i was rather noob, so i told my cliche " eh, i thot perms are no longer a trend but i see ppl with perms again." so they said well, they like it tht way. and i replied snoobishly "oh reallie, curlies were long ago and now tht i alrd turn straight." *grins. i meant my hair, for goodness sake. haha.

weird days. i would. he had said he wanna kip low profile, and let ppl uncover themselves. on the other hand when he held up my hand, it contradicts to what he say. and i did not let go, he try to shove my hands off. i m confused. what was tht supposed to mean? well. weird enuff. and, i m not gonna ask. becos.. i m too lazy alrd. by anyway. *shrugs.

oh yes. i think i shuld go on a strict diet, if i want a hot bod. what do u think. but right now, most imptly i get my short lil nap, and there i go, jogging at 8.15pm. : ) bless me, hope it dont rain or feel like shitting like the other time. HA HA! okkie cya around. and i wil reckon th this is a GOOD START, and i mean GOOD. with lotsa wonderful moments, and sweet days, oh. yes. it will be. *grinns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home