Saturday, September 02, 2006

update. hmm.

SEVEN Crap Shit Quiz

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
I wanna keep long hair ( but i never succeed once in my 19 yrs of life)
I love tomatoes
I was an 80kg girl now i strive to be a 40kg
I can never hear properly (but i am not deaf)
I love myself BUT i dont like the many parts of me like the stretch marks andandand....
I love food, okie. i mean it
I love hanging out at night, anywhere- [Yassin's] [East coast] [esplanade]


SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME
I love nature, but ihateit, esp the brown color one with two feelers
weird pekpek
I m not a racist you see but i am scared of banglas
I freaked out if my weight goes more than 55kg NOW
If i wake up and cant see anything..
MY EYES GETS SMALLER
I wake up one day and realise tht i did not wake up at all, arh, crap. GRADUATION (seriously)


SEVEN SONGS AT THE MOMENT
Stacy's Mom
Stop crying your heart out
behind those hazel eyes
Stars are blind
Sexy Back
Bu shou chu de wen rou (by Van)
A date so sweet (183 club) the only tht is nice frm them, i very much supposedsure)


SEVEN THINGS THAT I LIKE
My mom My dad My Sis My uncles My family
Bread& pastry
Prima Deli Chocolate+cheese waffle- diedheavenly
SHOPPING *winks- shoes moretops levi'sjeans
jogging - the tranquilty has no avail
I love dogs and cats - Pug esp
My besties[elene] [akira] [ying]


SEVEN BAD HABITS
I have slight anixety disorders which i would wash my hands and hands very often at home
I mind alot about what people may say and think about me
I like to grumble alot especially the part about my weight
I prefer squatting when i poo-poo and i have toilet bowls at home
I wanna lose weight but i cant stop eating, HOW~?!
I am stubborn, yes. i admit.
I live like theres always tomorrow.. arghs.


SEVEN VICTIMS
just do it. hmm. if you are bored like me.
haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home